Для коллекции копипастю описания двух открытых на текущий момент вакансий по работе с вузами.
Google в Петербурге и СКБ Контур в Екатеринбурге.
University Programs Specialist - St Petersburg
This position is based in St. Petersburg, Russia.
The area: People Programs
Google's People Programs are geared to anticipate the demands and meet the requirements of the company's rapid expansion throughout the world. Our mission is to spread the word about Google's innovation, impact and culture, and to encourage talented people to explore career opportunities with us. We help Google's recruiting and HR processes work effectively, extol Google's many virtues as an employer, engage in ongoing dialogs with university students and professors, and develop programs to promote and celebrate Google's culture of diversity.
The role: University Programs Specialist
You will help the University Programs team engage with universities in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) in delivering strategic programs to create pipeline for recruiting, building Google as the number one employer in target communities and add value to engineering. As a University Programs Specialist you will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our target universities, along with managing technical outreach and projects EMEA-wide.
- Help lead university programs for recruiting and technical branding purposes as needed
- Define and communicate technical and recruiting messaging in collaboration with recruiters and engineers
- Coordinate swag, collateral, marketing materials, online materials
- Run and develop existing and new program efforts to support recruiting e.g. scholarships and grants (working with students, event attendees, suppliers, Googlers, non-profit organizations)
- Track and report data and project outcomes
- BA or BS degree (or equivalent experience)
- Some experience in recruiting, events, marketing, diversity or university programs
- Experience in university relations or recruiting, preferably in multiple European markets, is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English is essential; fluency in at least one other European language is a plus
- Solid knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software (familiarity working with HR systems or applicant tracking systems preferred)
- Must be willing to travel and work flexible hours
И от Контура: